JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

TOOT, TOOT!!!!

That's right,I'm riding the toot train today! I've made my FIRST design team,and I am SO excited! I'm joining the beautiful and talented ladies of My Acrylic Album! If you're new to acrylics,or have never heard of MAA,PLEASE check them out! Their albums are beautiful,versatile,and high quality. Here is a link..http://myacrylicalbum.com/
What are you waiting for? Go check them out NOW!! Stay tuned,I'll be posting some of their amazing albums,and great techniques, soon!

2 comments:

**luci** said...

I am just so proud of you, and glad that someone finally noticed your wonderful talent. Congrats to you from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs!!!!!!


luci

Julie Howard said...

Yay! Congratulations!! LOVE your techniques. Can't wait to try the ink on fabric. I've added your blog to my faves so I can check back often. Love to see step by step techniques. :-)