JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's beach time!!!!

Summertime brings one of my favorite things: trips to the beach. My kids went to the beach with their dad several days ago, and were taped by a news crew that was reporting on SPF/sun protection. I DVR'd the news that night, and sure enough, my sweeties were on TV! I loved a shot of them feeding the seagulls, so I paused the scene I wanted and then photographed the TV. Although it was a bit pixelated, I managed to clean it up enough in Picasa to end up with a great picture. Of course I had to scrap it too!

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layout.

Lynn Biermann said...

This is really great work! Lovin the sea feeling to it! Great details! Tfs ;)

Vanessa said...

This is terrific! I have a similar layout here: http://thescrappyteacher.blogspot.com/2009/03/sand-and-son.html Thank you for sharing and have a great day!