JellyPages.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

RAK winner is.......

Time to announce the RAK winner of my handmade fabric flowers! I wrote down all the names, and drew out........

Melissa W!!!
"Ahhhh... I have plenty of wedding photos of myself and/or family that I could use these babies on!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

January 25, 2010 3:19 PM"

For everyone else, you will want to check back in here near the end of this week. You see, over the weekend I began organizing/purging my scrap storage/space. I am continuing to work on it this week, and I just know I will have a ton of stuff I no longer want/need. I will be giving the larger items, more costly to mail, to family and friends. I suspect however, that I will have three or four goodie bags to RAK out here on my blog. I plan on making one post, with three or four winners pulled from the comments. Like those odds? Well stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! That's two blog loves I've won this week! Soooo cool! I can't wait to use them!