JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ahhhhh canvas!!

Oh how I love thee! Your texture is amazing, and you always look so eager to be painted and misted...........

LOL, yes I know it, I'm kooky, talking to a piece of fabric like that. But hey, I do embrace my silliness! I have been working with canvas every free moment I've had this week. I am definitely loving the results. Check out some fun stars I worked up, and the layout I used them on:




Cool huh! I've got more canvas goodies up my sleeve and I'll be sharing them soon. OH, and next week I'll have some great news as well!

6 comments:

Kianel said...

your lo is gorgeous! really love the way you included the piece of canvas!
lots of love from France, Kianel (new CIDT collegue :)

Jan Hennings said...

super cute Layout!!

Karen Lee said...

Love 'em!

Kat said...

what a neat and innovative idea...thanks for sharing...and i love the final product...layout looks great :)

BarbaraW said...

Your layouts are so much fun. Welcome to the CI DT.

Christie said...

What a fantastic layout! Love it!