JellyPages.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Erosion bundle: Soggy progress!

If you haven't read any of my previous posts about the Erosion Bundle Project, check them out here:

Putting my bundle together and placing outside, December 14, 2010..

A few progress pics in the snow and a second bundle I made, January 8, 2011

The bundles were to be revealed in April, but here in Ohio we began to get rain. LOTS of rain! I have to believe that going through practically a month and a half mini monsoon (lol!) will really give me some fun results, so I have opted to leave my bundles out for now. I will wait until we get a good dry spell so they can start drying on their own before I take them down.

I do want to share pics I took of them today. The apple tree they are bound to is turning green, and I think the raggedy looking bundles look cool against that. Here is the first day picture, back in December:



Check it out now:







Doesn't that look AWESOME! I can't wait to get some nice sunny weather now! If you want to see amazing bundles and the art that is made with them, follow along with The Erosion Bundle Project!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Yay! I absolutely love the before and now photos! I am very curious to know what is going on inside. Soon as you get to your reveal let me know :) I'll want to get it up on the Erosion Bundle Project blog.

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Oh you have so much will power :), just signed up to follow that other site cause I just can't wait to see the results, I'm definately going to do one of these how fun!!!! Thanks for always sharing with us!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful flowers! I rec'd my pkg in the mail late Saturday. You are so sweet! Thanks again!!!

Carla said...

Im a new follower here, not quite sure what that is in the tree, I will have to check it out furhter, but it does look cool.