JellyPages.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tis' the season for wooden sled ornaments...

I love sleds. I often find wooden sled ornaments in craft stores during this time of year. I got my hands on EIGHT of them three weeks ago! (Found them at Michael's if you're wondering..) I have decorated them with several different designs and can share six of them now:





I will have two more to share soon. I am working with my December Tidbitz In Time kit and it is just perfect for my remaining sleds! So tell me, are you making any ornaments this year? If so, what??

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

These are really adorable and great ideas.

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohh... your sleds are totally adorable! They all look so different but each and everyone is beautiful! Great idea! TFS!
Sylvia xx

Izzy Anderson said...

These are super cute! Now I want to go find some sleds! I posted an ornament on my blog today too. Love this time of year!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

So cute, my mom adores sleds too, me I'm a snowman collector lol. They are super cute I really like the ones that you added pictures too my parents would love those!!!

kate blue said...

I decorated some of these as gifts last year but couldn't find them at my Michaels this year...was told they were only at "Super" Michaels {POO}...yours are super cute!!! love the beachy/earthy colors!