JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Girl Gone Red..

A wee bit different than "Girl Gone Wild," but it's the same premise! Last weekend I colored my hair red again, the first time in almost a year! I had been having trouble finding my favorite red color, and had to try a new brand. I finally settled on Garnier Light Intense Auburn, and let me tell you, it absolutely IS me. Love this color, it gives me confidence and makes me feel like me, if you know what I mean.

I managed to get some self-portraits of the new color, and so I had to scrap one of them to celebrate a few things. The new color needed celebrated, but hey, so did what I consider,a great pic of myself! So I did it, keeping within the neutrality of black/white and then the punch of red for spunk. I really love this, what do you think??


4 comments:

Staci said...

I love the red! It's vibrant and suits you! Have a great week. :-)

Anonymous said...

so very fun!!!

Tracy said...

Great layout. Love your play on words and the banners.
Red looks great on you. My daughter loves her hair red as well.

Drea Slee said...

Fabulous color for you!! Love the pics and design!