JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Boy In A Tree

I played around today with lots of paint and fun techniques. I had a photo that was perfect for experimentation, perfect for a joyful layout...

I drew a tree by hand onto some cardstock, then I traced it onto some tree bark paper from the Crate Paper Peppermint collection. I layered a photo of my son in a tree into the patterned paper branches. Accented with Prima leaves, bird nest, and a Basically Bare Bird, this layout springs to life joyfully!



6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cool idea. I love the texture effect of the blue background and the photo is gorgeous. Awesome layout!

Patricia said...

Great layout! I love your creativity and really like how the photo is placed on the tree!

Kelly Roberts said...

wow, this is a cool lo. i love that tree! awesome work!

Madeline said...

That background sky is so pretty! Fun, fun page!

Anonymous said...

such a great idea!!!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

haha so cute I love the title so literal! Love how you made the tree with the leaves!!