JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Have Some FUN News!

Have you seen this: "Meet Our Talented Artists" on the Globecraft & Piccolo blog?

Is that really my name and mugshot on that incredibly talented list of crafty gals? Why YES it is! I am excited to share my news today, I am a designer for Globecraft & Piccolo!



If you are not acquainted with their products, you need to check them out today! Go HERE right now! So many unique and fun things to create with, I am excited to get started. Keep an eye on the Globecraft & Piccolo blog, and while you're at it, follow ALL of  the design team members' blogs too. We can't wait to inspire you!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

a huge congrats!!!!

Susie Bentz said...

WOnderful, exciting and well-deserved news! COngrats!

Ange said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Woot! Congrats Rebecca!

AllAmy said...

huge congrats. They are lucky to have you.

Fleursbydesign said...

Congrats!

Tracy said...

Congrats on making the Design Team :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!