JellyPages.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun with fabric!

I love incorporating fun finds onto my pages! Quite some time ago, I stumbled across a frilly lace scarf at a thrift shop. I do mean a loooong time ago because I don't remember what I paid for it, but it had to have been cheap for me to pick it up, LOL!
It's been in my "texture basket" for quite some time, patiently waiting. Today the wait was over and I whipped it out for the Fun with Fabric Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!
I layered it between my photo and a piece of cardstock that I "double masked" with bleach, Maya Mist, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens. This was a fun page to make, and I am pleased with the results! What do you think?



I really do love my lace scarf find and am very happy that there is still quite a bit left of it for other projects!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love the distressed paper and the masking... is that bleach?? Just gorgeous!!

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

Oh, that's so pretty! Love it!
Kim Kesti
Go-to Gal

Unknown said...

Hey Rebecca! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

Jessie Lubyk said...

Wow...its so great. tfs