JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A contest from Wendy Hammer Designs!!!

Do you want to get your hands on one of her NEW sets? Let me tell you, they are amazing, so yes, I'll answer for you: YES you absolutely do! Well, here is how, you only need to have a Facebook account to play along! Here are the details, from Wendy's blog:

So I've been toying around with the idea of a contest to see how many fans we can get. I think I've come up with a plan. There will be a winner for the group of peeps that are ALREADY fans AND a winner for the group that are NEW fans...

If you are ALREADY a fan...

You will be entered in that group once.
If you can get other people (that are NOT already a fan) to become a fan AND comment on THIS post that they became a fan because of YOU, then you'll get another entry for each person that you send our way.
If you are a NEW fan...

You will be entered for becoming a new fan.
If you can get other people (that are NOT already a fan) to become a fan AND comment on THIS post that they became a fan because of YOU, then you'll get another entry for each person that you send our way.
We will end the contest on January 8th (since it's the Holidays we'll give it some time.). I will draw a name using an online randomize. The winner of each group (already fans & new fans) will each receive...

One of my new Embellishment Sets (your choice)
One of my Individual Embellishments (your choice)
and One of my Handbags or Phone/iPod Sleeves (your choice of what I have left in my shop)


Easy right? Head over to her blog and get your name in the hat for these prizes!

1 comment:

Wendy Hammer said...

:) Thanks sweetie!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥