JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A fun way to "wow" your children this season!

My kiddos were so excited when they saw these:





These are the stockings that Santa gets to fill in a few short days, and my kiddos can't wait until Christmas morning to see what will fill them! It is magic to see their eyes light up! And a little bit of excitement for mommy also surrounds these beauties: Two Peas In a Bucket featured these during their "20 Days of Holiday Sharing" event!

This was a rather simple project because I used store bought stockings. That's right, I'm not gifted enough to whip up my own! But adding some pretty papers and embellishments was no trouble at all! The sweet scalloped frames are actually just one piece that I cut in half. It's one of Amy Teets' new chipboard designs from Magistical Memories. Check them out here..

The frames are painted with beautiful, shimmery Gold paint from Creative Inspirations. You can find it here..

I love the warm and cozy feeling from the felt, it's one of my favorite additions to these stockings. I used felt circles from Wendy Hammer Designs. Check them out here...

This will be my last post before the holidays, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friends! Be safe out there!

4 comments:

Wendy Hammer said...

They are so gorgeous girl! You really did an amazing job!!!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

The Scrappy Cottage said...

These are awesome.....

AHadley said...

these are amazing!

I still can't get over that you work with Amy Teets - we grew up in neighboring towns (SMALL towns just 5 min apart) and she married a guy I went to school with. She even went to my Jr. Prom, LOL!
Small, small world.

Sasha Holloway said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE IT ..