JellyPages.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jumbo StarMallow Rice Krispie Treats!

Today it's so hot and sticky out that my kids just really don't want to be outside. It's the hot and sticky kind of air that makes taking a deep breath a difficult workout and you feel like you didn't get any air in at all. Yep, that nasty out! I wanted to find something they could do, so we made rice krispie treats. Have you seen these jumbo StarMallow shapes from Kraft??



My local Meijer store had these on sale at 2 for $3.00. I stocked up because we love marshmallows around here, and the kids love the star shape. Since I have so many (lol) I thought it would be fun to decorate the tops of the rice krispie treats with them. Just make them as usual, and when they are still sticky, place the StarMallows on top. Here's what they look like, the kids LOVE them and they are perfect for Independence Day!


No comments: