JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RAK winner announcement!!

Well ladies, I have been having a tough few days with this head cold which I think may be a sinus infection instead. I've got an appointment with my doctor this afternoon, and I almost FORGOT to have Rylie pick a winner! I blame that on the fact that my head is just throbbing away!

SOOOOO, after all the names were typed up, cut out, and put in a jar Rylie picked the lucky winner......LAURA!!!!! Congrats Laura, send me your name and address and I'll get the Primalicious-ness out to you as soon as I get a chance to! byondbzr@yahoo.com

Thank you to all of you who didn't win this time, and stay tuned! (How is that for a hint, or tease perhaps, LOL!)

3 comments:

Taj White said...

congrats laura have fun with your goodies

Laura said...

Yippee!! Thanks so much! (HUGS!) This made my week!

pamala said...

Congrats Laura!!!! Yipppeeeeeeee!

Hope your head cold goes away soon Rebecca, yikes.