JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My favorite season has arrived!

Yes, beautiful Autumn is upon us, and I couldn't be happier! Last weekend we visited our favorite pumpkin patch at DairyMel farm. They have a beautiful place, and wonderful prices on pick-your-own pumpkins. We got MONSTER pumpkins for five dollars each! Our weather was perfect and I got so many fabulous pictures! I've also been scrapping fall pics to celebrate the season. Here are a few recent layouts, the last one featuring a pic from from this past weekend!





2 comments:

MindyRadio said...

Girl, you sure are in your glory this time of year. Everything you have posted has been amazing works of art! We must get together and play again. I'll even let you park n my driveway again....hehehe ;)

byondbzr said...

Oh, but then you'll think some wierdo parked there! LOL