JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

January kit reveal!

I'm excited to reveal the projects I made with Tidbitz In Time's January kit "Below Zero"! This kit is gorgeous and packed to the bursting point with Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology and Prima. While this may look like a blue and cream kit, the papers are ink resist and are ready to be inked and misted any color you desire. I stayed with a "wintery" colored theme for the most part, but really the sky is the limit! Have a look at what I made:

A card...




A few layouts:









And a pretty thermometer using the box from the Parisian Anthology alphabet:




If you want to get your hands on this kit, check out the details at Tidbitz In Time!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

what adorable little kidlets and i love the lo's. love the shabby chicness. yum!

nancy said...

I love the touches of tulle and the inky letters on "Wish"... gorgeous!

ellen s. said...

oh gosh these are so funky fun! love the cool details