JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Epiphany Crafts will be on HSN!

Tomorrow, Wednesday June 15th, you can see Epiphany Crafts on HSN! If you haven't had the opportunity to see the EC tools demonstrated before, you won't want to miss it. If you're interested in buying you will need to be quick, they sold out fast the last time they were on! Tune in or set your DVR for two shows at 11AM and 6PM Eastern time. (8AM and 3PM for the West Coast)

While I have you here, how about a quick tutorial using the Shape Studio Round 14 Tool and Vintage Settings from Epiphany Crafts? Here we go...

Using the Shape Studio Round 14 Tool, Round 14 Bubble Caps, and words printed from my computer..


Step 1. Open lid and remove the insert tool. Move the paper into the desired position, so the words show. Peel a bubble cap from the plastic backing and place it onto the paper.


Step 2.) Press down and punch your words..


Step 3.) Place the words into the Vintage Settings..


Step 4.) Now scrap with them!

8 comments:

Steph said...

I haven't heard of Epiphany. Will have to check it out. The bubbles are cool.

Jingle said...

That is so super cute!

Connie Mercer said...

I put it on my blog too! so cool!!!

Gina Lideros said...

this is awesome Rebecca. Looking forward to watching the show tomorrow, I have 1 layout that will be featured.

Anita Braddock said...

this is cool the what it does will look great on card and scrapbooks

Anonymous said...

Very cute never seen this before. Thanks for sharing.

ScrappnBee said...

Thanks for sharing! Saw these guys for the first time at CKC Portland! Looks pretty cool in person!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

That is so neat, I don't think I've ever seen that tool or maybe if I have I didn't know what it was, so neat!