JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Halloween Is Coming..


YES it is! While you might not know that by today's temperatures in the 90's, Fall will soon have us in it's grip. I love Fall and Halloween, so right NOW is the right time to create all of my Fall and Halloween decor.

This year I wanted something cool to hang on my door. I was thinking of a wreath, but soon found a great broom that fit the bill instead. Check it out..



These brooms are easy to decorate. All I needed was some ribbons and a wooden plaque to alter. I used lime green paint on a wooden plaque for this broom.



I tied ribbon onto the broom and then adhered the finished wooden plaque with a bit of help from a glue gun. It was easy-peasy!




What do you think, will you make one?







4 comments:

MindyRadio said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Where did you find the broom?

Alison said...

I'd love to know where you found the broom too. If I made one, it'd be more autumn inspired rather than Halloween...

byondbzr said...

The broom is from Michaels and only $2.
97. It's actually CHEAPER than any of the wreath options! (foam, grapevine, straw)

Unknown said...

That is so fun! But, I probably won't make one because I suck like that. Boo! However, if you come twist my arm, I will. Muahahahaha! ;) <3