JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring is here at last!

Spring has definitely sprung here in Ohio! My tulips are putting on quite a show and I've been taking a bunch of photos. I really love this one of my Rylie:


I had to scrap this one right away, can you blame me? (hee hee hee!) As I started to print my photos though, my printer decided it was going to begin running out of ink in the color cartridge. I decided to use the photos anyway, though they are a little bit muted. For my layout, I  used lots of Moxxie goodness. There is a 12 x 12 circle die cut, I love these so much and Moxxie makes them in so many color combos! I also used papers from the Wee Ones collection. 


2 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable! Loving the touches of black and butterfly.

Tracy said...

Your layout is gorgeous...as is your daughter.
I like that you still used the photo even though it is a bit muted. But no one will know the difference. I wouldn't have.

Still snow on the ground here, but its raining now, so it will melt fast.