JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Design Team and Guest Designer opportunities await you!!

Do you want to be a member of one of the coolest design teams out there? Do you want to work with friendly, creative designers? Do you want to work with the best chipboard out there? If you answered yes, yes, and yes then you're going to want to listen up! Magistical Memories is having a Design Team call! Information can be found on the MM blog, here.

We are also looking for a Guest Designer! In order to have a chance at it, you need to complete a page based on our AWESOME September monthly sketch. Information, and the sketch itself, are available here.


I LOVE this month's sketch, here is my example:



Sooooooo, what do you think? Will you be trying out? Good luck to those who do, I look forward to working with the new team members!

2 comments:

Okispice said...

Wow - it's been awhile since I visit and now I wonder why I have not been here more often. As always, your art is so inspiring and gorgeous!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

MM is such a great team to be a part of! Love what you have been creating for them!!!