JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

So who loves paint?

ME of course! It's a good thing too, because I'm happy to say I'm a Creative Inspirations DT member! I received my collection of paints in the mail yesterday, and I am just floored by all the incredible colors. I cannot wait to work with them!




Here's the new design team:

Returning:
Kendra Sand
Barbara Washington
Shelly Schmit


New:
Jan Hennings
Karen Wilson
Samantha Star
Chris Dickinson
Rebecca Price
Kianel
Jenn Koss

Keep an eye on the Creative Inspirations blog for daily tutorials, challenges, and projects from the design team!

4 comments:

Myia Shantrice said...

Hey Becca! Congrats on the new DT! Contact me at SNA as soon as possible please!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Welcome to the DT- look forward to seeing your creations and learning a lot more about the world of scrapbooking!

MadebyGenieS said...

awesome!! congrats becca!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Congrats! I look forward to seeing what you create and getting to know you!