JellyPages.com

Friday, February 24, 2012

Some color for Friday!

Our household has been battling illness this past week, with both my son and I feeling lousy. Today is Friday, generally a great day just because the weekend is nearly here, but for us we are really feeling so much better! I'm celebrating my good mood and recovery with a colorful project. I did this for the January Color challenge over at scrapbook.com. The challenge was to use every color of the rainbow, and I had fun with it..



Lots of paint, buttons, and a fun frame make this a favorite of mine! Even better, in the end, I did actually win the challenge which was exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this - it reminds me of street art, in a really AWESOME way!!!!

Krafthead said...

This is really neat!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Oh I just love this layout! The colors and background mmmm LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And just look at that lil sweet smilin face peeking thru that frame! Gorgeous!!!